|Industry:||Automotive, Construction, Construction, Energy / Utlities, Property, Retail, Retail, Business Services|
|Description:||Do you want to work for one of the best names in the building industry? Selling via distribution, up to £38K plus 30% commission. Company vehicle, 38 days holiday & clear career path from day one! Apply today! |
- Our client is a market leader in the manufacturer of non-combustible, stone wool insulation, used in thermal, acoustic and fire proofing applications.
- They are long established firm, with a multimillion pound turnover and work globally.
- They have a track record of excellent staff retention and an outstanding training and development programme.
- This is a key account manager working for one of the leading names in insulation. Our client will train you up on everything there is to know about non-combustible stone wool insulation including its features, advantages, applications, and benefits.
- As a key account manager, you will be selling thermal, acoustic and roofing insulation, which is easy to fit, bringing benefits to distribution and buying groups.
- The key account manager will be selling stone wool insulation, ideal for residential thermal applications, such as home extensions, loft conversions, and sound applications, such as home offices, bedrooms and bathrooms, plus TV and games rooms.
- You will be selling to between 140- 180 national and independent builders merchants, stockists and buying groups.
- You will be running training mornings with the merchant employees, as well as contractors and installers, demonstrating the benefits of the product, which includes being non-combustible, fires resistant, water repellent, sound absorbent, easy to cut and fit and ideal for the residential property.
- The key account manager will be covering the East Midlands, up to Sheffield, including Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Grantham, Peterborough, Rugby, Northampton, Cambridge and Huntingdon.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have at least two years of field sales experience within the construction industry.
- You will have a confident, engaging, likeable personality as this role is all about building relationships with your customers.
- Insulation experience is a plus, but not required as my client provides excellent training.
- You must be a chameleon: able to communicate with the varied and diverse characters that you find in the building industry.
- You will be hard working, willing to put in the hard yards to develop your career.
- You will be ambitious, able to think on your feet, resilient and able to take the knocks that come with sales.
- Basic salary of £30,000 to £38,000.
- A bonus scheme, paid quarterly, of up to 30% of your basic salary.
- Fully company car, Volkswagen Golf / Audi A3 or similar
- 30 days holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Mobile, laptop, pension scheme and great working environment.
SEO; Trainee sales, grad, graduate sales, ASM, Sales representative, account manager, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Mansfield, Grantham, Peterborough, Rugby, Northampton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Builders Merchant, plumbers merchant, builder, contractor, retail sales, direct sales, merchandising, Graduate sales executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Director, Sales Director, field Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales, Enterprise Sales, New Business Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, ASM, BDM, specification, architects, designers, specifiers, Sheffield, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.