BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Junior Content Editor to join their team of staff in the Marketing department in Head Office, London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Duties of this role include:
- Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, this role will assist in content creation and management for BMIs corporate website. Working alongside and supporting the website team in its search engine optimisation, usability and on-going platforms improvements, this role is key is supporting the organisations ongoing move to user-centric web experience.
- Updating and maintaining key website content across multiple areas.
- Assist in managing the day to day website requests.
- Content creation to support SEO ranking, and for syndication across social media and email channels.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing content of materials used for marketing and ensure a consistent approach.
- Ensure that all content created is within brand guidelines, meets regulatory requirements and conforms to all policies and procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of the content plan and roadmap
- Liaise with departments to prioritise, identify and define content for their areas of the website.
- To build solid working relationships with significant stakeholders
- Identify and draft messaging for the new site sections and pages
- Source and collate content ensuring that it is mapped accurately to site structure and messaging priorities
- To assist the wider Central Marketing team with any additional support as and when required
- Key contacts: Senior Content Manager; Digital Content Editor, Web Developer, Regional Sales & Marketing Managers
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of using a Content Management System.
- Demonstrable experience of creating content for use in digital mediums.
- Experience of working on large websites in a complex organisation
- Digital management skills including familiarity with design and build principles
- Good copy writing skills including the ability to draft key messaging and edit copy for online consumption
- Excellent proofreading and reporting skills.
- A proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
- Creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and plan own work effectively.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe.
- HND or Degree educated
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.