Digital Sales Specialist, London/ Remote-working
£35,000 - £50,000 basic pay + bonus (once the business achieves £300,000 net revenue and that can be mutually agreed figure.
The DSS (Digital Sales Specialist) : A progressive, creative thinker who can conceptualize, execute, and close revenue producing ideas that connect our advertiser's goals to our multicultural digital properties, including, but not limited to, the station websites, apps, social media, off-site partners, and agency.
We offer a collaborative work setting that gives candidates an opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects. Ethniconline Network has been offering its services in UK since 2012 and have already established relationships with many mainstream agencies and we are registered vendor with a no of mainstream agencies in UK. We offer a competitive environment and aggressive reward structure. We inculcate independence and teamwork culture whereby team members are able to come up with their independent thoughts, brainstorm and implement, as we value and recognize every team member's ability to think out of the box and contribute in implementing the same. Within our group we endeavors with various strategies to grow and retain our talent. Career mapping is something we emphasize on to ensure right talents progress within the group fast.
The right candidate would have the opportunity to grow the team and the market upon demonstrating their performance to the group.
- Drive digital revenue growth for the station and company; take revenue share out of the market, and create new digital business - be a part of every local advertiser's budget.
- Work at a partnership/consultative level as an expert in digital advertising with account executives, agencies, and advertisers.
- Work in tandem with the Digital Team in US & India to form revenue strategy, expense management, training, and overall cross-media revenue production.
- Knowledge of all digital sales products, creative, inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Assist in forecasting revenue, developing and sustaining a business plan to exceed the digital sales budget
- Deliver sales presentations solo and present them across agencies and clients.
- Create strong business relationships across agencies & clients in UK and Europe and develop a sense of team with our US & India team members to be able to pitch opportunities which maps with our expertise.
- Develop and deliver best practices for digital knowledge among the sales department and clients..
- Work with US & India team members to support digital initiatives including ad operations, creative, agency services, analytics partners, audience extension partners, contesting and email programs, lead generation, search, and others.
- Produce reporting, and other support functions of Interactive.
- Promote a winning, positive culture. Be a team player. Have passion for the business, your job, and helping clients to be successful.
- Experience in digital selling/buying/creating.
- Understanding of Diversity and Multicultural diaspora targeting….
- Ability to translate and communicate problems into opportunities. Creativity and nimbleness is essential.
- Presentation experience, excellent written and verbal communications essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, manages time wisely, and prioritizes projects and people.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Social media, Graphic Design.
- Some technical skills to work with ad tags, analytics, campaign tools.
If this positions interest you, please apply via the 'Apply Now' button.