|Industry:||Health / Medical, Insurance, IT, Leisure, Manufacturing, Security|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £27,000 Annual|
|Description:|| Field Sales Representative: |
This company is the leading global developer and producer of Family Entertainment Centres and Adventure Parks. Their company is expanding quickly and developing into new and exciting areas. To ensure the continued success of the company, they need to strengthen their team by appointing a Field Sales Representative to focus on diversifying and developing their product market. This position will be based in the UK office at their main Factory in Wrexham.
To be one of them, you need to be resilient, well-motivated and most of all a team player. You will need to work closely with multiple sites, departments in both the office and the factory.
You will be introducing their group into new markets as part of a focused strategy with scope to really use your own skills and knowledge in defining how they approach this area.
The role will require development of 'direct to trade' sales of components using the core strengths of their manufacturing facilities.
- Identify new markets for our products, allied and New
- Increase sales growth within our current customer base
- Be a brand ambassador for our products and services
- Build lasting relationships based on excellent customer service and outstanding
- Attendance at industry trade shows and exhibitions
- The update of CRM database
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in a similar role, ideally within the Leisure Industry
- Strong administrator and Report writer with competent IT skills, particularly within Excel
- Ambitious with drive and enthusiasm to meet and exceed targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence customers and uncover potential opportunities
- Possess excellent people skills and strong listening and questioning skills
- Seek out new business relationships within defined guidelines and timescales
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievements travel will be required
- Full UK driving license is essential along with a Passport, as International business relationships within defined guidelines and timescales
What they offer
In return for a generous basic salary with a commission structure, you can expect to receive comprehensive product training with full sales support from both your manager and a team of technical specialists.
Private Medical Insurance after a qualifying period
Free on-site parking